This simple, crock pot recipe only requires three ingredients plus your pork loin. The leftovers are good by themselves or for sandwiches. It makes a great make ahead or freezer meal, too!
Ever since I discovered pork loin, about a year ago, I have been in love. It cooks wonderfully in a slow cooker, is affordable, and can be made so many different (and delicious!) ways.
Related Post: 20 Slow Cooker Recipes
This dish is no exception. It's also easily made into a meal. Another plus!
If you wanted to, you could cook this in the oven, but I think it comes out much better in the slow cooker.
What You Need
- Pork Loin
- French onion soup mix
- 1 cup water or chicken broth/stock
- Optional veggies, if making into a meal.
Related Post: 16 Freezer Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes
Recipe & Directions
- Mix Worcestershire, french onion soup mix, and broth or water in small bowl.
- Add pork loin to slow cooker and vegetables, if you decided to add those too.
- Pour french onion mix over pork loin and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
What's your favorite way to eat pork loin? Do you have a favorite slow cooker recipe?