Mini Cherry Pies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Ready made frozen pie crusts (thaw first)
- Canned cherry pie filling
- Tear thawed pie crust and fill cupcake pan. I also was luck enough the find that one of my larger around cup was about the perfect size for the cup and one of my smaller cups was perfect sized for the top. However, I still often just tear it up and guess.
- Spoon in cherry pie filling.
- Smoosh pie crust top to the pie crust cup.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees or whatever your pie crust box tells you to.