You'd think that'd make me buy less/spend less, but really it just doesn't give me time to think about my purchases. Anyway, I have marked the things that are on sale for me, so you can check your Grocery Pal app or your local paper and see if you can ad match them. Also, many of these items won't be bought again for at least a month. I spent about $150.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking one of these links, I will receive compensation. Please remember that this is my actual shopping list, and it was only influenced by local sales and my household's need of supplies. I hope you will find this post useful and informative. Have a good day!
Produce & Frozen
- 5lb Bag Red Potatoes
- Asparagus ON SALE!
- 1 bunch Bananas
- 1 bag of apples
Condiments & Bread
- 3 loaves bread
- 1 package hot dog buns
- Vlasic Kosher Dill Baby Whole Pickles
- Old El Paso Seasoning, Taco, 6.25-Ounce Canister
- Ortega Original Thick & Smooth Mild Taco Sauce 16 oz
- Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue Sauce
Canned & Boxed
- Kraft, Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, Original, Shrink Wrap Pack of 5, 2lbs 4.25oz Box
- Knorr Rice Sides Rice Medley. 5.6 oz
Cereals & Snacks
- 3 Boxes of Kellogs Cereal (Family Size) ON SALE!
- 2 boxes Kellogs Pastry Crisps ON SALE!
- Little Debbie Star Crunch
- Alfredo sauce
- Chili (for dips & chili dogs)
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese
Baking & Spices
- 2 bags brown sugar
- Garlic powder
- 1 large jug vegetable oil
Dairy & Meats
- 2 boxes Yoplait ON SALE!
- Cottage cheese
- GoGo Squeez Apple Sauce On the Go ON SALE!
- Chocolate milk
- 5 Half Gallons milk ON SALE!
- Sunny Delight ON SALE!
- 2 Six packs of Dr Pepper ON SALE!
- 2 Six packs of Mt Dew ON SALE!
- Propel Drink Mix
- 2 boxes Capri Sun 100% Juice ON SALE!
- Trash bags
- Dish soap
- Freezer bags