That's right, the New Year also means I'm one year older! Did you know, I'm a New Years baby? Easiest birthday ever, so you have no choice but to remember it. It's also been a year since I started regularly blogging here at Moming About.
Reviewing my goals from last year, I feel like there's much room for improvement.
10 Goals for 2014 Review
- Choose between the two four year colleges I want to transfer to. Chosen.
- Acquire a certification before transferring to said four year college. No longer valid, but I have all the credits for my AGS.
- Apply to be a substitute teacher for the 2014-2015 school year. Done.
- Give birth to a healthy baby girl. YEP!
- Repaint the interior of the house. We painted the living room, boys room, and nursery.
- Do some DIY projects! Not much, but I did like the shower organization DIY!
- Start crafting for fun and for monetary gain (currently wanting to try metal stamping, polymer clay jewelry, felt stuffed animals, and/or other jewelry projects). No.
- Post at least three times a week on the blog (M,W,F). Sometimes.
- Commit 1 hour to my blog each day, whether writing for the blog, writing comments, or simply doing research/brain storming, etc. Not regularly.
- Find a good balance for it all; family, fun, work, marriage, etc. Still working on it.
My husband hit a deer on New Years Eve (no snow, just a deer in the road), so I'm very sad about that. He is fine, which is great, and he brought me flowers, so that was nice, right?
The kiddos have all been sick since around Christmas Eve. Double ear infections and bronchitis galore. I had a touch of it over the weekend, but I'm feeling better today.
So New Years wasn't anything exciting, with a house full of sick kids. However, I did actually take some time off from my day job which was nice.
How was your New Years?