Creamy Chicken Taco Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 can Hormel chili
- 8oz sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1/4 cup hot sauce or taco sauce
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Combine chicken, chilies, taco seasoning, and paprika with water in skillet.
- Cover and cook on medium for 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Drain. Shred chicken. Return to skillet.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, Hormel chili, and hot sauce.
- Cover and cook on low to medium until all is combined, stirring often.
- Add shredded cheese before serving or melt into dip.
- NOTE: After cooking the chicken, you can substitute the last of the steps in a crock pot or oven with some modifications.